Today, more than ever, workers across the world are working remotely and are connecting to meetings using their mobile devices. And now, more than ever, they want a seat at that corporate meeting. They want and expect face-to-face interaction, and increasingly, they are getting it!
There’s a strong demand for a video conferencing solution that can provide a simple and instant connected experience from the office to the home and on the go. For companies that prefer not to invest in infrastructure, cloud-based video conferencing solutions ensure cost-effective and scalable meetings.
There are tremendous benefits to companies when deploying video conferencing in conjunction with a cloud-based service. Starting or moving your company’s video conferencing to the cloud is relatively quick and easy, with minimal investments of time and money.
In this guide, we shall talk about some of the benefits of cloud-based video conferencing. Let’s begin…
1) Reduced costs: A cloud-based video conferencing implementation is more affordable as there is no expensive infrastructure to deploy.
2) Increased efficiency: Cloud-based video conferencing is faster to deploy, manage and use. It has very little impact on the IT team because anyone can set it up.
3) Simpler management and usability: You don’t need to worry about keeping the video network up and running. The service provider will typically manage the solution. Administrators can simplify their tasks and access critical information through an intuitive web console to control users and settings quickly and easily.
4) Ensuring you entitle your entire company: Enable every employee and every meeting room with a suitable cloud-based video conferencing solution.
5) Make use of automated cloud-based software updates: You will never have to worry about having out-of-date software. With cloud-based video conferencing, feature updates are automatically pushed to all connected video systems and apps to ensure that your team is running on the latest software version.
6) Enjoy high quality: You can bring high-quality video and audio to the meeting room and mobile devices.
7) Experience increased security: Support for secure firewall traversal allows you to conduct your meetings with coworkers and partners, suppliers and anyone outside your organisation. Support for encryption lets you conduct your meetings with confidence.
8) Remove interoperability: You can remove the burden of providing interoperability among multiple users irrespective of their preferred devices, including standards-based video systems, laptops, tablets and smartphones.
9) Enable recording and sharing: You can record video calls with one click from every type of device, whether it be a laptop, tablet or smartphone. You can also access recorded videos instantly and have them neatly organised in your personal video library where they can be easily viewed and shared.
10) Join from your browser: You can have all the rich features that you are used to in your desktop and mobile apps in your web browser.
So, these are the top 10 benefits of cloud-based video conferencing for enterprises. The latter can be small, medium, or large and can be in any domain. Do look around for the cloud-based video conferencing of your choice and support your employees, wherever they may be based. Here’s to seamless communication and collaboration!
For more information on how to set up cloud-based video conferencing for your business, contact Actis at 022-30808080 or at email@example.com.
(Content and images courtesy: www.lifesize.com)