Videoconferencing is a powerful business tool. But as the applications and demands of videoconferencing expand, organisations often need more flexibility than fixed video conferencing installations can offer.
The Actis MVU Series (MVU – 3000, MVU – 2000, MVU – 1000 and MVU – Custom) are self-sufficient integrated videoconferencing systems that are internally pre-wired and mounted on a trolley with castors, making them convenient to move.
- Move the MVU to any room with IP/ISDN connectivity to conduct High Definition (HD) videoconference (VC) calls
- Connect with almost any other VC system
- Scale up the videoconferencing infrastructure to a large number of locations/rooms, making it cost effective
Click image to see key features
Most importantly, in this system, every component required for videoconferencing is built into a single unit which provides the following features:
- Dual / single screen display – allows display of video, PC and documents
- High Definition – Upto HD video quality ([email protected]/60 fps, [email protected] fps, 16:9 format)
- Self-contained – Integrated display, camera, codec, mic and speakers
- Mobile trolley – Can be moved from room-to-room on castors without disassembly
- Easy Setup – Pre-configured for VC callling in minutes with ISDN and IP support
- Eye contact – Ideal screen height enables excellent eye contact between participants
- Flexibility – Maximum mobility, point-to-point and multi-point capability
- Collaboration – Real-time sharing of your PC screen at native resolution
- Ease-of-Use – Powerful GUI interface and full-function remote for complete control