As the office expands beyond its conventional boundaries, Virtual offices are rapidly becoming the preferred office type by most businesses and organizations. This wonderful development came about as a result of the growing needs for diverse options in the way an office space is set up, used and managed. It has not only brought about better working environments, but has also enabled people to customise offices to fit into their personal schedules. Virtual office solutions provide communication and address services without providing dedicated office space.
Actis provides you with a new suite of customised virtual office solutions for Virtual Office collaboration, designed around the Microsoft Lync unified communication platform. This enables several functions that allow your team to be a part of seamless, high-definition video collaboration with not just one person, but a team of many, across different locations.
- Virtual Meetings: Virtual meetings are real-time interactions that take place over the Internet using integrated audio and video, chat tools, and application sharing.
- Virtual Presentation: A virtual presentation can be accomplished via sound files or video recordings. These types of presentations work for companies who have multiple branches or dealings in another country.
- Webinars: Webinar is a Web-based Seminar, a presentation, lecture or workshop that is transmitted over the Web.
- Knowledge Centre/Intranet: An intranet is a computer network that uses Internet Protocol technology to share information, operational systems, or computing services within an organization.
- Skill Mapping: Skill Mapping helps companies to map specialized individuals within an organization scattered across locations with the help of a centralized database.
Click image to see key features
- Enterprise Messaging: Provides access to instant messaging, e-mail, voicemail, fax, calendars, and contacts in a unified inbox from a variety of clients and devices.
- Presence: Enables real-time availability status of employees to be displayed to enable users to contact the right person the first time using the best communication method.
- Conferencing: Provides virtual office solutions, allowing groups of people in diverse locations to interact and collaborate whether ad-hoc or pre-scheduled. Conferencing can be done on any device, anywhere, be it tablet PC’s, laptops or smart phones.
- Software-Powered VOIP: Enables voice communication over an IP network and is considered the next generation of voice communication that also helps reduce operational costs.
- Other features: Include white boarding, audience polls, recording meetings and integration with external knowledge bases with platforms like Share Point.